One Detroit For All
SHP-DETROIT stands for Senior Housing Preservation - Detroit, and is a coalition of organizations and individuals who are dedicated to the preservation of subsidized low income senior housing in Detroit.
Known for advocacy, the members of SHP-DETROIT have come together to increase awareness of the displacement of Detroit Seniors and to communicate the need for action to protect their rights and well-being.
- Authority Health
- Catholic Charities of Southeast Michigan
- Community and Home Supports
- CSI Support & Development Services
- Detroit Area Agency on Aging
- Detroit Future City
- Doing Development Differently in Metro Detroit
- Develop Detroit
- LISC Detroit
- Luella Hannan Memorial Foundation
- Neighborhood Service Organization
- Presbyterian Villages of Michigan
- St Aloysius Neighborhood Services
- United Community Housing Coalition
- Wayne State University School of Social Work
Click the link below to download our brochure and learn more about how you can help create One Detroit For All.
Subsidized low income senior housing is defined as housing for seniors or disabled individuals whose incomes are at or below $14,250 (30% of the Area Median Income (AMI)).